Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Master Servant Relationship *1x1*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkdragonangel

Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:44 pm

I did just that and kissed u deeply. "Il be ok and be back soon." i said softly. "Better get dressed urself.

P: i smiled and nossed as i kissed u deeply. "If ur done lets pay and have some fun love
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:41 pm

A: I smiled at him and put the money in the check.

C: "ok," I said and got dressed, worried I may have lost my only home right now.

Father: I wait in my office quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:46 pm

I walked in fully dressed and sighed ready to face whatever may happen but willing to defend her to the last letter.

P: i smiled as i got up and start heading to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:50 pm

A: I followed him quickly.

Father: I looked at my son as he came in. "That woman was not hired to be your shoes, she was only meant to act like a secretary. I let you move her mother in, but I cannot overlook you mixing with someone not of your kind," I said. "And I've heard your sister has made advances on that boy as well. I don't want either of you interacting with those two in such a way."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:15 pm

I sighed softly as i stay standing amd stopped right in front of his desk. "Honestly i wish i could abide by what u wish but father times are changing and changing quickly faster than u or any of the elder council is willing to admit. I may not be an alpha yet but i will be damned if i cannot have what happiness i can find. Specially since it wasnt just me who chose her. Let me ask you something do you remember why mom is no longer here? Huh dad?! BC I SIRE AS HELL DO! It was bc you and the elder council took someone away that was soul bound to a human. and guess what happened. He tore through this god damn camp killing anyone that got in his god damn way including mother and killed her looking for his soul mate. Amd i know just how much trouble the wolf inside of me has caused me since my first transformation but shes the only one that he allows to calm down in a pure raging SHITSTORM! Trust me i know. If it wasnt for her i would have killed her stepfather right there on the spot and thrown a whole new light to our beautiful society we have built around us and all our goddamned secrets that we keep from the human race. Shes the only one that i can trust fully since mom passed to help me keep the demon inside of me under control. And tbe only reason that i can think of os bc he has become soulbound with her just like my sister has become soulbound to her new boyfriend. DO YOU REALLY WANT YOUR OWN GOD DAMN CHILDREN TO END UP LIKE HIM?! Killing hundreds if not thousands of people in our rampage looking for them?! And the only goddamn way to stop us is to kill us. Do you honestly want thatfather?" i said and screamed at various points of my rant "BECAUSE IL BE FUCKING DAMNED TO HELL AND BACK IF NEED BE TO NOT ONLY PROTECT THAT WOMAN UPSTAIRS BUT TO BE FUCKING HAPPY! And will deal with exile if need be just to be with someone that i have become not only soulbound to but also have come to love with every once of my being." i said the last calmly and stared at my father and decided that i wasnt gana be stared down. "I cannot speak for my sister nor will i. But i know for a fact tjat for the first time in a very long time her attitude towards life has changed because of him and she is alot better and a bell of alot happier. And it doesnt take a lot to c it all u need to fo is open ur eyes to the full reality of what is around u.

P: i smiled and looked around and saw the cost was clear and walked in and smiled at you "stall?
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:26 pm

A: I looked at the door, "definitely. There's no lock on that door and no one if going to look at me but you," I smiled at him.

Father: I glared at him, "this family has been pure and stayed pure for years. If this gets around she will be taken from you and so will your sister's toy. They are not strong enough and never will be strong enough to stand with our people on their own."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:42 pm

"You underestimate her true strength. And u already know just wjat lengths i will go through to be with her. Bc i am and will always be just as stubborn as u and mother combined and i already know that the council doesnt want another event like what took mother. And as far as the pure bloodline to hell with it. I will not join with somekne that only sees me as access to our wealth and power of been with the alphas son. You can shove any one of those women u had lined up for me and those men for my sister up the councils ass. You have my decision either way father. I choose not to live the rest of my life as miserable as you are since mother died. Bc i know you blame yourself for her death bc of ur decision. As well as the deaths of the rest of this camp when he stormed though here. Imagine that but on a scale of power as strong as the alpha there will be no stopping such bloodlust so choose carefully what u decide to do. And trust me i am not so stupid as to go public in our community besides who am i to tell YOU scared off all our friends and exhiled our lives outside of this bouse to be null and void. I will not be lime u father not this man that stands before me now i will be the man that was my dad day in and day out that actually gave a shit about what happened in our lives instead of pushing us away. And exhiling ur self to ur office away from the rest of your family. I hate the man u have become father i still love u woth all my heart but ever since mother died you have become but a shadow of your self." i said seriously

P: i smiled and let u pull me into one of the stalls "how do u want me baby behind under what?"
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:48 pm

A: I looked at the stall being sure the walls were clean before looking at him, "behind."

Father: I was silent for awhile before I sighed, "for their sake you need to make them family and not your workers. I've got enough of a scandal to deal with you mixing, I don't need it to get around that they work for you both. Considering their backgrounds they can continue staying here but not as workers, you can tell your sister that when she gets in, I'd rather not deal with her." He gives a cold look at the mention of his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:53 pm

So be it." i said softly before walking out of the pffice and back to her room as soon as i close the door i lean against it.

P: i smiled and locked the stall door behind me and kissed u xeeply and slowly as i sloxe my hands up under hr xress a d slowly pull ur underwear off
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:55 pm

A: I moaned into the kiss as I work on his pants.

C: I sat up and looked at him, "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm

You could tell i was struggling with my anger and the wolf inside of me at the same time and instead of answering i punched the door frame as bard as i would allow my self.

P: i smiled against ur lips as i moaned and felt u working on my pants and softly grabbed ur ass
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:06 pm

A: I moaned as I got his pants down and started pulling his boxers off.

C: I got up and went over to him. I put my arms around him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:13 pm

My muscles jump ever so slightly at ur touch but i close my eyes and sigh loudly feeling both myself and the beast inside of me slowly calming down at ur touch.

P: i smiled and kissed deeply before slideling my hands to the front of u and slowly rub ur entrance getting u ready as u finally get my boxers down
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:16 pm

A: I moaned as I start to stroke him.

C: I hold him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:36 pm

I breathed easier and finally turned around to look at u and kissed u softly. "Im so sorry." i wispered softly. Resting my head against urs.

P: i moaned softly and smiled "ready love?"
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:40 pm

A: "more than ever," I replied.

C: I looked at him, "for what?"
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:47 pm

I sighed. "Me and my father pretty much just had the worst fight since mom died and almost destroyed what we have...." i said softly

P: i smiled and kissed u deeply. "Then turn around my love and il love u till they kick us out." i said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:51 pm

A: I do as he said and wait as I grab the support bar on the wall.

C: I nodded, "I am sorry. What was it about?"
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:02 pm

"At first he wanted us to stop. And is willing to pull u away from me. If we are found out. The council will do it. But the only thing that could stop them is what happened. 4 years ago.when my mother died....they did this same thing took someone a human that was soulbound to one of us....he went on a rampage bc he was 2 far from her. Nothing could stop him not even my father and my mother paid the ultimate price trying to take him down. It took them 5 hours and hundreds dead if not thousands before they finally put him down for good. He was only a grunt noone special. But if he did that i dont want to imagine what would happen if i did....if they took u away frlm me....." i looked away sadly not looking at um

P: i smiled as i lift ur dress up and slide deeply and ruffly inside of u moaning
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:05 pm

A: I moaned loud.

C: "oh, what was the solution?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:18 pm

I sighed again. "He wants u and peter done done period. No longer working for us but u can stay. As long as we control what happens around the community. So tje council wont be forced to take u and peter away." i said softly "as far as ur mother i will pay for everything." i said softly.

P: i moaned loudly as i thrust deeply and ruffly as i grabbed ur hips
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:19 pm

A: I moaned louder.

C: I smiled at him, "thank you."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:34 pm

"Your welcome" i sad softly. Not really feeling like celebrating or anything like that.

P: i moaned louder as i thrust harder and ruffer softly squeezing ur hips
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:52 pm

A: I moaned, "this feels great."

C: "come on let's sit down."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:58 pm

I nodded and sighed softly letting myself be pulled to the bed and sat softly. "I almost lost full control......." i said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Servant Relationship *1x1*   Master Servant Relationship *1x1* - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next