Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Boss' s Son *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aristo97

aristo97

The Boss' s Son *Open* Empty
PostSubject: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:48 pm

What if one morning you woke up to a handsome stranger laying next to you? And what if you found out a month later you were pregnant with that man's child... and what if that man so happens to be your new boss' s son?

For Arabella Hale that's exactly what has happened to her. Now without trying to get herself fired she has to tip toe around her boss' s son, (insert name here) , who seems keen on the idea of torturing Ara. And even with the strict rule of , no frolicking with the boss' s son it seems hard to resist such a charming good looking man. 
Plus wouldn't it be a bonus with a baby on the way? 

Name: Arabella Hale
Bio: Arabella comes from a well known family, after all her mom is a famous best-selling author, and her father does run one of the best restaurants in Brooklyn. Arabella grew up being raised by her oldest brother Hayden, who took her, and her twin brother Jason along to live in a small studio apartment above Hayden's coffee shop. 
On her 24th birthday Hayden , Jason and a couple friends took her out for drinks where she met her mysterious, handsome stranger.. who now happens to be her baby's Father. When she was offered a job a month later never did Ara except to see her stranger again.. until he walks in calling her new boss "Father"... 
Looks: She stands about 5'4, with brown hair and glossy green eyes, her skin is defined as a creamy pale colour. And she has a pretty slim body (beside the small baby bump)

Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:20 am

Hey I like the sound of this. I'm not too good with guys but I can still do it. I will join if you like but its late so I thought it would be best to make the sheet tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:58 am

Yes of course Smile
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:22 am

Name: Jackson "Jack" Roberts
Bio: I've always been a rich kid, my dad started his business around the day I was born. He was and still is a busy man so I don't see much of him. The past few years I've been coming to work as his assistant until he felt I was ready to take over. Occasionally, when the pain is unbearable, I go and drown my sorrows in a drink at the bar. I still remember that night with her but I don't think I should let on. I may play with her, but it's just so fun, I don't really want to get her fired.
Looks: short black hair, light blue eyes, 6'3", well built, a little muscular.

Hope this suits your taste.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:27 am

(Thank you!)

"Okay here goes nothing,"I whispered as I yanked open the doors to enter my new job. Walking into the lobby I smiled at the front desk Secretary, flashing her my ID card before going up the many stairs that lead to my new office. Opening it up I walked inside and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:35 am

(.o prob!)
I stood and got prepared to meet dad and see what he had planned. I knew I needed to meet a new employee. I don't really pay attention to them. When I was ready I went to my car and went off.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am

She got her office ready before her own assistant came in,"Mr.Roberts would like to see you,"she said before disappearing again. Arabella stood up and walked to her boss' s office she knocked softly.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 am

I arrived not too soon after leaving. I went up to my father's office and stood with him as he called for the new employee. I waited quietly for her to come in. When she did I was surprised.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:10 pm

I walked in a smile on my face,my breath stopped short when I saw him though. I stood still looking between the two men before pulling myself together as I reached out my hand,"Hello I'm Arabella Hale."
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:17 pm

I smiled at her like I do all the others. "Hello Ms. Hale, it's nice to see you again. This is my son Jack, he is going to takeover in a few months so he's still learning," my father said as I shook her hand. "Pleasure to have you here Ms. Hale."
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:36 pm

My eyes darted towards him, a small smile on my face as I shook his hand,"You too Mr.Roberts.. "I stepped back again and smiled,"well I best be off to find myself a really good article. Hope to talk to you both later,"I gave them one last smile before walking out. My stomach turned.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:22 pm

I smiled, "I look forward to seeing you again." Then my father had me sent off to do some task he didn't want to take care of.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:52 pm

I rushed to the bathroom as my breakfast came back up on me. When I was done I stood up and rinsed my mouth out before walking out . My hand on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:56 pm

I walked out as she came out and dropped all my papers. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," I said as we both crouch to pick up the stray papers.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:00 pm

I gathered some of the papers up,"Uh it's no problem, "I said softly as I stood up and handed him back his papers. Offering him a small smile as well.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:04 am

I finally noticed it was her, "good to see you again, hot stuff." I said like I did that night as I accepted my papers.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:02 am

I blushed and looked away,"Yes well it would be appreciated if you wouldn't mention that night again to ... anyone especially your father."
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:43 am

"It's my business to know that so I don't see any reason in bragging about anything," I said.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:48 am

I nodded before stepping around him,"Well good then,"I said before starting to walk sway.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:00 pm

I sighed as I went to my dad's office and brought him the paper.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:02 pm

I went back to my office to see my first assignment there, reading it I sighed and grabbed my ID and jacket before heading out to cover the story.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:39 pm

I started sifting through the papers and organizing those that were good enough for editing. I knew because of the proven evidence.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:41 pm

When I got back I headed straight for my office, telling my assistant over my shoulder to get me some coffee. Sitting down I started to type up my story.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:20 pm

I went off to the editor with the papers. When I finished my dad took me to another meeting.
Back to top Go down
aristo97

aristo97

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 pm

I leaned back after a few hours of typing,sighing softly I looked at the clock on the opposite wall. Deciding to send the article to my editor before heading home I emailed him really quickly before logging off and getting things packed up for the day... until an unsettling feeling in my stomach that had me rushing to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boss' s Son *Open*   The Boss' s Son *Open* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Boss' s Son *Open*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next