Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hello My Young Maidens and Masters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

Hello My Young Maidens and Masters Empty
PostSubject: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, I am the admin. Though here I will feed my obsession on Black Butler by referring to myself as your demon maid. You may call me Desire. I have a thing for love. Anyways, I created a site because I was having issues understanding anime at times and I am interested in the anime role play as well. I hope to meet many fellow fans here. Please do not give away real names and if you like follow my example with Desire but please, I trademark that.
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:26 am

Hey-O! Hope your having a good night!
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks for joining. I had to figure out my password, would've been bad.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:10 am

It really would have been bad if you hadn't!
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 am

Yes, so now I need to somehow activate the password thing. That way I can get it resent.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:20 am

Ah. Yes. I see. Smile
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:23 am

I'll look it up. I just don't want to do this on my phone.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:36 am

Okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Alright so this is a run down of the name Desire and all the reasons I came up with her. She originally was a character used for a role play about Black Butler. Here back story is below. (Btw none of this is real, just made up)

Desire was born and raised in the underworld whore house. She had many bad experiences down there that can't BS discussed in the thought a young person might be here to see. She met Sebastian when she was around 100 years old and she never knew a day outside let alone without drugs.

For whatever reason Sebastian petitioned to get her out and she was placed in his care. He helped her off the drugs but her life was hell. She was so afraid of everything she hated being alone. Occasionally Sebastian would take off for short periods of time to feed then he'd come back and she wasn't bothered. Then he would leave for many days and she would be so scared and angry at him but she wept when he would come home.

Once she had some time out of the house he took her out and showed her how to live her life as a demon. They spent the better part of 50 years together, before her accident.

She is a cat demon, and she has been for many years before meeting Sebastian, naturally she and dogs disagree. A large dog happened to catch her in her weaker form and he attacked her. She was so badly injured that Sebastian walked away thinking her dead.

A human woman who loved cats found her and took her in. She nursed her back to health and Desire was back in the world with no where to go.

Her first contract was very odd. She felt this strong call of hate and desire, and desire was what called to her most. So she answered, and formed her very first contract with a human. Desire continues to do these contracts and she uses it as a way to find Sebastian.

(So that's the story, but I think I will change my name as we change the back theme, and believe me, I am pretty creative ;p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello My Young Maidens and Masters   Hello My Young Maidens and Masters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello My Young Maidens and Masters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fan Site :: Welcome to Anime Fan Site! :: Introduction-
Jump to: